I WILL BE BUYING C&C (CCR.I) AT €6.30 (Stock/Share Trade)



Buy C&C at €6.30 (ask) quoted CCR.I on the Irish Stock Exchange ISEQ
www.goodbody.ie

This stock has got beaten up badly over the last few months due to the bad weather/summer in Ireland & the UK and therfore the lack of people drinking their cider (Bulmers/Magners). C&C in my opinion is a good company and the group owns several of Ireland's most recognised brands and holds the leading brand position in several markets - cider, bottled water and citrus carbonates. Its group turnover was €981.4m for last year with €212.6m operating profit before goodwill & exceptionals.
At €6.30 this seasonal share looks like a Buy and hold for me until the summer comes around again.
Target for this share will be in the direction of €7.50/8.00

GOOD LUCK.